#1 Doctor Recommended Brand*
Boston Simplus Multi-Action Solution offers the ultimate in convenience. The one-bottle daily lens care system that not only cleans, disinfects and conditions gas permeable contact lenses, but also removes protein daily.
And with Boston Simplus Solution there is no evening rub care regimen – just rub and rinse prior to lens wear.
Performance and convenience for today's active gas permeable contact lens wearer.
Key Features & Benefits
- Convenient single-bottle cleaning and conditioning system.
- No evening rub step required.
- No weekly protein removal required.
Boston Simplus Multi-Action Solution
For cleaning, removing protein, rinsing, disinfecting, conditioning, storing and cushioning fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate rigid gas permeable contact lenses.
Directions For Use:
To ensure proper disinfecting, all steps listed below must be followed:
- Wash your hands with mild soap. (Caution - pump soaps may contain oil-based suspension agents.)
- Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston Simplus Multi-Action Solution. Soak lenses for at least four hours (or overnight) before wearing.
- Wash hands with mild soap before cleaning (rubbing) lenses. After soaking, remove lenses from lens case and rub both sides of the lenses carefully with four drops of Boston Simplus Multi-Action Solution in the palm of your hand for twenty seconds. No Separate Daily Cleaner Is Required.
- Rinse for approximately five seconds with a steady, stream of Boston Simplus Multi-Action Solution to eliminate loosened surface deposits and insert lenses.
- Thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
- Discard solution ninety days after opening. Record date opened in space provided on bottle label. Note: When used daily, this solution will be depleted before ninety days.
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. Not For Use With Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
To avoid contamination, never touch dropper tip of the container with your hands or to any surface. Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use. Contact lenses and solutions, if not handled properly, can become contaminated by common bacteria known to cause ocular infections. Serious damage to the eye and loss of vision may result from using contaminated solutions or from wearing contaminated or damaged contact lenses.
A sterile, aqueous, buffered solution that contains poloxamine, hydroxyalkylphosphonate, boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Glucam and preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005%).
Boston Simplus Multi-Action Solution is supplied sterile in 3 fluid ounce (90 mL) and 3.5 fluid ounce (105 mL) bottles. All retail Boston(R) Solutions are packed in unit cartons. Bottles are sealed with an imprinted neckband and marked with a lot number, and expiration date. Do not use if imprinted neckband on bottle is missing or broken.
*In a 4,684-eye care professional study conducted by ProVoice Survey from August 1, 2016 - July 31, 2017.
Boston, Boston Advance and Boston Simplus are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. All other product/brand names are trademarks of the respective owners.
(C)2016 Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. PNS07864 BNS.0022.USA.16.