MaxiTears® is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids which have been shown to support normal tear production, cognitive function and cardiovascular and retinal health.
Americans’ diets tend to be deficient in beneficial fatty acids. These oils help keep eyes moist and prevent scarring of the cornea. This support is especially important as we age and as we are exposed to common environmental factors that can cause irritation and dryness.
MaxiTears is a supplement that works from the inside out to help with natural tearing and tear production. Formulated to provide the specific eye-doctor-recommended ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids plus turmeric root, mucin complex, GLA and other antioxidants, MaxiTears provides a 3-way approach - enhancing tear production, improving the quality of the tears and helping with occasional irritation.
MaxiTears is encapsulated in enteric coated softgels, which unlike conventional softgels, help prevent any unpleasant aftertaste.
- 1,000 mg EPA/DHA
- No fish - taste, smell or burps
Take four (4) softgels per day during a meal, or as directed by your health care professional.
- Serving Size: 4 Enteric Coated Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calories 30
- -Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 3 g 5%
- -Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
- -Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
- Protein 1 g 2%
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1,000 IU 20%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 600 IU 150%
- Molecularly Distilled Salmon/Fish Oil Blend 2,000 mg
- -Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1,100 mg
- --EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 600 mg
- --DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 400 mg
- Cod Liver Oil 400 mg
- Flax Seed Oil 128 mg
- -ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) 70 mg
- Borage Seed Oil 100 mg
- -GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) 20 mg
- Mucin Complex 250 mg
- Turmeric Root PE 95% Curcumin 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Beeswax, Lecithin (sunflower), Gelatin (bovine), Glycerin, Purified Water, Natural Food Glaze, Sodium Alginate.
Contains Fish (anchovy, cod, sardine, salmon).