Tranquileyes® Advanced kit with Beads & Instants
What it is: Our patented tranquileyes® eye hydrating therapy is doctor-recommended and scientifically proven to relieve moderate dry eyes. Soothing 12 to 15 minute compresses sustain optimum humidity and temperature (between 102-110°F) that industry studies have shown provide immediate and long-term relief from Dry Eye. Interchanging thermoeyes™ Beads and thermoeyes™ Instants allows flexibility in choosing the treatment type that best works with your day.
About Tranquileyes: The beautifully sculpted eyecups are made from FDA-approved medical grade thermal plastic, and viscoelastic memory foam designed to seal and conform naturally. Resting over the orbital bones, the design allows for optimal blood flow to vital arteries above the nose without placing unnecessary pressure on the sensitive blood vessels under the eye. The comfort wrap is wide in the back and narrows toward the temples for maximum comfort. The wrap is easily adjusted with two specially designed sliders, to ensure a custom fit and complete seal of the goggle to the eye area. Recommended for moderate to severe evaporative Dry Eye (MGD), ocular allergies, moderate to severe blepharitis, Demodex infestation, lid margin inflammation, eyelid and under-eye puffiness.
Latex-free and made in the USA.
- One tranquileyes xl® goggle
- One set of black foam inserts
- Three sets of thermoeyes™ Instants XL
- One set of Beads XL
- Two sets of XL white fabric pockets
- One mesh bag for Beads and washing
- One microfiber storage bag
- To prepare moist-heat therapies, microwave the Beads in their fabric pockets and mesh bag in 1 cup of water for 45 seconds. Let stand for 1 minute.* Carefully remove Beads from net bag and insert into the back of the goggle. Please test Beads are not too hot to the touch before placing over closed eyelids.
- *If you do not have a microwave, place net bag containing pocketed Beads into 1 cup of hot water. Do not use boiling water. Cover and let stand for 2 minutes.
- If you prefer to use the Instants, simply activate them by clicking the disc inside the gel pack back and forth until it starts generating heat. Place Instants inside moistened fabric pockets and into the back of the goggle.
- Don’t forget to submerge and boil the Instants gel packs after each use for 2-3 minutes to reset them (Do not leave unattended). Carefully remove gel packs with a spoon and place on a towel to cool. Do not handle while cooling. The gel packs should be ready for reuse in approximately 30 minutes.
- For cold treatments, insert Instants or Beads with fabric pockets into the back of the goggle. Place the goggles in a self-sealing plastic bag and leave in the freezer for 20-30 minutes. Once the goggle is removed from the bag, place over closed eyelids. Wear for 15 minutes or as directed by your eye doctor.
- You can also sleep with the goggle and moisten the black foam inserts to increase humidity around the eyes.