Xiidra is a prescription eye drop used to treat the signs and symptoms of dry eye disease. Dry eye disease can be caused by inflammation on the surface of the eye. Xiidra is specifically designed to target a source of that inflammation.
- Reduce dry eye symptoms at 12 AND 6 WEEKS
- Provide relief for some patients in as little as 2 weeks
- Tilt your head back slightly and pull down your lower eyelid to create a small pocket. Hold the dropper above the eye with the tip down. Look up and away from the dropper and squeeze out a drop.
- Close your eyes for 2 or 3 minutes with your head tipped down, without blinking or squinting. Gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye for about 1 minute, to keep the liquid from draining into your tear duct.
- Use only the number of drops your doctor has prescribed. If you use more than one drop, wait about 5 minutes between drops.
- Wait at least 10 minutes before using any other eye drops your doctor has prescribed.
To schedule an appointment fill out the form request to be connect with a certified provider near you.